This is a slat-wing conversion set for the Zoukei Mura F-4E (early), hard wing kit. This set contains:
- Slatted outer wings (cast in a special hard resin to prevent warping) with separate slats
- Inboard slat inserts. No cutting is required for their installation
- Belly/wing reinforcement strap made from self adhesive white vinyl material in two layers
- Formation "slime" lights with rivet detail (self adhesive white vinyl as well, the red in the photos is only for better visibility)
- TISEO pod (with a clear lens and visible internal detail)
- ARN-101 dorsal antenna
- Strike cameras (more accurate than the kit contained parts)
- New cockpit detail for the WSO office comprising of L/Hand R/H console, 3D printed throttle handle, radar scope with shroud and new instruments for the main IP
- The production of this set is limited.
Special Extra Limited "Deluxe" version: This set contains a fully riveted belly strap instead of the plainer one in the standard set. Production of this item is difficult and happens in very low numbers only.
Belly Strap Option: Standard Belly Strap or Deluxe [Riveted]Belly Strap
Stock Status: Due for release on 24 February 2021
*All products are priced in Japanese Yen. Prices displayed in other currencies are exchange rate calculation estimates. The actual payment figure after conversion and fees may vary.
HMR 48039 - F-4E (late) Slat Conversion – 1:48
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on Aeroscale.