Albatros D.III 153/253 Oeffag - 1:32 Pre-orders now open
Albatros D.III Oeffag 153/253 Austro-Hungarian
The Oeffag aircraft were built in three main versions (series 53.2, 153, 253) using the 138, 149, or 168 kW (185, 200, or 225 hp) Austro-Daimler engines respectively. All Oeffag variants were armed with two 8 mm (.315 in) Schwarzlose machine guns. In most aircraft, the guns were buried in the fuselage, where they were inaccessible to the pilot. In service, the Schwarzlose proved to be somewhat less reliable than the 7.92 mm.
- Resin Casting Parts: Fuselage, wings (steel wire reinforced), horizontal and vertical fins, ailerons, tail wings
- 3D printed parts:
- Full Interior, propellers, guns (2 pcs.), undercarriage.
- All struts, strong ABS resin printed with holes to easier connect parts with wire.
- 3D printed parts packed in an additional box to ensure maximum protection.
- Photo-etched parts
- Steel (1.2mm) and copper wires (0.8, 0.5, 0.3mm)
- Windscreen - PE+film
- Decals 5 schemes
- Colored instructions
Oeffag 153/253 A-H 8 Painting Schemes - Standard
Oeffag 153/253 A-H8 Painting Schemes - Premium
Oefflag In Polish Service [With Sworl Decals].
More information and details in the shop @ https://lukgraph.pl/
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on AEROSCALE.