In November, Arma Hobby celebrates its 10th anniversary! The second half of the month is time to celebrate with the "royal scale" 1/72 modellers.
Thank you for being with us; we admire your talents and skills, and congratulate you on your successes and commendations! It is for you that we are preparing better and better model kits of those amazing planes!
On the occasion of our 10th anniversary, we have prepared two special attractions for you:
👉A new incarnation of the Airacobra, this time in a P-400 version with sharkmouths and camouflages from Guadalcanal and New Guinea, with a 3D-printed resin nose and at an anniversary price...
👉…and anniversary discounts of 17% and 25% on all Arma Hobby kits in 1/72!
This Anniversary Promotion will last until the end of the month! Grab the opportunity, because the next anniversary will be celebrated in 5 years!
👉Visit our online store and check details.
- plastic parts
- 3D-printed resin fuselage nose
- canopy and wheel masks
- decals with three markings options (USA)
- steel balls for nose weight
Camouflage and marking options:
- P-400 Airacobra „white 13” „Wahl Eye”, 39FS/35FG, pilot Lt. Eugene A. Wahl, Port Moresby, New Guinea, Summer 1942
- P-400 Airacobra „white 19”, AH736, 80FS/8FG, Turnbull Airstrip, Milne Bay 1942
- P-400 Airacobra „white 13” „Hells Bell”, BW151, 67FS/347FG, pilot Lt. Robert M. Ferguson, Guadalcanal, August-November 1942
70057 - P-400 Airacobra – 1:72
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on AEROSCALE.