The A-4 Skyhawk has been in service in 10 countries for nearly half a century since designed and developed from 1950s. A-4M was specifically designed for the needs of the U.S. Marine Corps and the performance of the A-4M is no longer the same as that of earlier versions.A total of 160 A-4Ms were built and the final A-4M was delivered on February 27, 1979, which was the longest production run for any American tactical aircraft–27 years.
This Magic Factory kit contains
- 2 types of parts which allow to build A-4M or A-4M (early),
- Including interior of electronic bays so several open status are available of Radome/Nose section,
- Accurate present the Slats, Aileron, Speed brake, Horizontal stabiliser, Elevator and Rudder, which are separately parts in this kit,
- Horizontal stabiliser is linkage part, Ram Air Turbine can be shown open,
- Provided boarding ladder, attached to make maintenance easier.