Our new kit CP72016 OV-1 A/JOV-1A Mohawk includes markings for five different schemes:
1. Grumman JOV-1A Mohawk, s/n 60-3736, 225th Aviation Company “Phantom Hawks”, flown by Capt. Mike Langer, Vietnam, December 1964.
2. Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 59-2617, 23rd Special Warfare Aviation Detachment, Vietnam, 1963.
3. Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13129, 73rd Aviation Company, Vietnam, 1966.
4. Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13129, 73rd Aviation Company, Vietnam, 1967.
5. Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13125, 73rd Aviation Company (AS), An Xugen Province, flown by Lt. Johnson, Vietnam, September 1964.
CP72016 - OV-1 A/JOV-1A Mohawk – 1:72
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on AEROSCALE.