The Tamiya 1/48 scale Lockheed Martin F-35 A Lightning II model kit was officially unveiled just a short week ago! Today, we present a few more images of this exciting upcoming release.
These images show the model assembled but unpainted. Instead, we’ve used our Black Panel Line Accent Color on the assembled model to show you the fine intricacies and high-level detail you can expect from the kit!
We have a lot more photos to show - check them out in the link below:
1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 222mm, fuselage length: 326mm.
- Realistically depicted Radar absorbent material (RAM) sections.
- This kit can be-assembled with one choice of the three ordnance patterns – stealth mode, air-to-air mode, and beast mode. Ordnance parts can be-attached under wing.
- Features realistic renderings of the following sections:
- Weapons bay inside details including depictions of wiring
- Engine nozzle, cockpit, and landing gear bays
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection seat (multiple-piece design)
- Ladder which extends from nose left side
- Nose undersurface side details
- Y- shaped air intakes
- Engine nozzle (5-piece design)
- RCS (radar cross section) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for each, four in total) during basic training exercises
- Boxes stored in nose landing gear bay
- Choose from open or closed weapons bay covers and canopy (the latter is interchangeable), up or down flaps, and extended or retracted boarding ladder.
- Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) and various kinds of ordnance: AIM-9X Sidewinder x2, AIM-120C AMRAAM x2, GBU-12 Paveway II x4, and GBU-31 JDAM x2.
- Transparent parts capture sensor windows.
- Includes canopy masking stickers and a full-color painting guide.
Comes with nine marking options - U.S. Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Royal Norwegian Air Force, Royal Danish Air Force, Royal Australian Air Force, Israeli Air Force, Italian Air Force, Republic of Korea Air Force, and Royal Netherlands Air Force. (Also, drag chute fairing component is-included only for the Royal Norwegian Air Force.)
AVAIALBLE: HOLIDAYS 2022!
61124 - Lockheed F-35A Lightning II - 1:48
Please, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on AEROSCALE