“Iwata have partnered with Portland Bee Balm to create this unique formula. Just a few dabs applied to nozzle, head and air cap threads will ensure an airtight seal and keep airbrushes spraying great.
Medea Thread Sealer adds even more value to one of our most popular accessories, the Iwata Cleaning Kit”.
- For use on all your airbrushes, spray guns and tools with threaded parts
- Remedies and prevents bubbles in your airbrush cup and bottle due to air leaks
- Comes in a simple, no mess applicator
- Extends the life of your parts
- Crafted in Oregon with all natural, organic skin safe ingredients
Available individually or as the newest component of our bestselling Iwata Airbrush Cleaning Kit
How to use:
- Apply to nozzle threads and nozzle/head cap threads after deep cleaning and as needed to keep seals air-tight and prevent sticking
- Nozzle Threads: Dab sealer against 2 opposite sides of threads before gently tightening
- Nozzle/Head Cap Threads: Dab sealer against 4 opposite sides of threads before gently tightening
*Careful to keep sealer away from the air and paint passageways.
IWCL-MTS101 - Medea Thread Sealer (Portland Bee Balm)
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on AEROSCALE.