The aft portion of the fuselage needs to be different as well (extended). I'm looking forward to grabbing one of these. It's been many years since I built the Italeri F3 and this will be a treat.
The new kit of the Tornado F.3 will feature:
- Extended fuselage front section
- Recesses for guided missiles in the lower fuselage
- Extended engine section
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed ejection seats
- Separate wing flaps
- Detailed undercarriage
- Moveable swing-wings
- Detailed jet exhaust cones
- May be mounted in the closed reverse thrust position if desired
- Moving underwing pylons
- 4 Skyflash guided missiles
- 2 large auxiliary fuel tanks
This should be a significantly new mold addition.