As some of you may have seen we have a started a new series of feature articles for when a campaign finishes. The first of these is the Century Series Campaign Link to Feature
In order to make the staffs job a little easier for when we compile the images from the campaign gallery we would like to make the following requests?
1. Ideally, if possible, we would like photo the finished kit to be on a plain background.
2. The size of the image uploaded should ideally be an minimum of 800x600 pixels
3. Can we make the title of the image something relating to the kit eg. Zvezda 1/72 MiG-31 Foxbat instead of something like DSC1493
4. Can we please use the campaign gallery for images of completed builds only? Progress images should go in your personal gallery space.
5. Watermarks - it is preferred that images do not have watermarks as the Aeroscale logo will be put on the image. if you still feel the need for a watermark please place it in the bottom left hand corner.
6.recently some memebers have found that their entry didn't appear in the feature. The images we use are pulled from the Campaigns gallery. therefore if you don't upload an image to that Campaigns Gallery then it won't be used for the feature. If anyone has any issues uploading images to the gallery to email them to a staff member to upload.
Thank you in advance for your assistance