On the Sword website we have found shots of sprues and decals of their two latest releases: Reggiane Re.2002 Ariete and Mitsubishi J2M5/6 Raiden.
Re 2002 Ariete
, catalogue no. SW72059
Inside the box we will find a single sprue of grey plastic parts, small sprue with clear parts for canopy and a decal (which is printed by Techmod from Poland).
- 239a Squadriglia, 102 Gruppo, 5 Stormo Tuffatori, Reggio Emilia, February 1943
- 239a Squadriglia, 102 Gruppo, 5 Stormo d'Assalto, Palata, February 1944
- Geschwader Bongard, Luftwaffe, Bourges, June 1944
, catalogue no. SW72060
This kit consists of two plastic sprues, one of which is sprue with just fuselage halves, probably two antennas and carbouretor air intake.
- J2M5 Raiden model 33 no.191, Cyushi Air Group, Bo Naval Air Station, Shanghai, China
- J2M5 Raiden model 33 no.21-124, 332nd Naval Air Group, Naruo Air Station, Hyogo prefecture, Japan (on the profile we have no.32-124 on the tail of this plane)
- J2M6 Raiden model 31, ƎD-183, 302nd Naval Air Group, Atsugi Air Station, Kanagawa prefecture, Japan, Spring 1945
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on AEROSCALE.