Trainers, Fighters, Bombers, Recce, Seaplanes and Flying Boats, Transports, Prototypes and Experimentals, the scope here is huge ! We want to explore the twin-engine aircraft that flew during World War 2.
The Rules and Regs
1. Any scale, it just has to be a Twin Engine aircraft that flew in World War II. Props, Jets, Rockets, or combinations of these powerplant types all welcome.
2. Minimum of 2 progress shots must be posted in the official campaign thread plus a minimum of one shot of the completed build in the campaign gallery.
3. Hangar Queens are welcome (subject to approval by Campaign Admin), because they belong on the shelf, not hidden away in a box!
4. Build can be OOB, or use as much AM as you like.
5. Build as many kits as you wish, but only 1 ribbon will be awarded per person.
6. Dioramas encouraged, but not required.
7. Most important rules of any AussieReg Campaign, have fun, enjoy your build, share your progress with us all.
There will be one ribbon awarded to each member who finishes their build during the Campaign period.