AIRFIX III is open to old and new models of all types and scales sold under the AIRFIX trade name. This Campaign is open to all Forums on the KitMaker Network.
The Rules and Regs
1. Any scale, any era, any subject;
2. Some Airfix kits were reboxed by Heller and MPC. Those will be permitted since the plastic remains Airfix. If you can prove a reboxing by another company, it'll be allowed;
3. Your build should have the "Out of the Box" flavour, but some scratchbuilding or aftermarket to correct egregious shape errors or replace missing kit parts is permitted;
4. The kit decals should be used if possible, but may be beyond help, so alternate markings are allowed. “What if”and other markings may also be used;
5.Build as many kits as you wish, but only 1 ribbon will be awarded per person;
6. Minimum of 2 progress shots in the official campaign thread plus minimum of one shot of the completed build in the campaign gallery on a plain blue background.
7. Dioramas welcome but not required;
8. Most importantly have fun, enjoy your build, and share your progress with us all.
One award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded