Mustangs have always been a favorite amoung the all group ages . One of the most beautiful design during WW2 and into the Koren War . It has left it's mark in the skies and our memories of the brave men who flew them .
Your mission is to get them back in the air once more flying over head .
The Rules and Regs
1. Open to scales 1/144 up to 1/24
If you have scale that isn't in the camapiagn range just let Terri know .
2. Can be any version of the mustang .
3. Kit's can be built out of box or full scratchbuilt .
4. Any aftermarket stuff can be used .
5. All national markings are aloud .
6. Can not use a " started kit "
7. Has to be of your own work .
8. Progress must be posted .
9. you can start your own build blogs , but final pic's must be posted either in the campaign thread or the Gallery .
10. Have fun !
A Ribbon will be award to the individual who has completed the campaign with in the time frame aloud .
Please note - There will be no extenion added for extra time .